Saturday, November 22, 2008

I got tagged!

I got tagged by the very talented Senta
If you haven't checked her blog out yet, please do so now, she does amazing work and I especially love the way she draws the lovely ladies.

These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.


The details about me:
1. My favorite color is purple
2. I still have my childhood teddy bear
3. When I was little I used to want to grow up to be Elvira Mistress of the Dark. (I still love her!)
4. My socks never match
5. My feet are always cold
6. My favorite superhero is Superman (but Batman has the coolest villains).

The people who's work I admire and am tagging:
1. Jeremy Vanhoozer
2. theartofpuro
3. Vanessa Brantley Newton
4. Kate
5. Doug
6. C.B. Canga

6 comments:

  1. Joanie, I'm so honored! I'm also very flattered as well. Thanks so much. I have tagged everyone I know So I don't know who to tag anymore. I will have to figure something out. Have a wonderful week baby girl! You are the bomb for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanie,thank you so much,we are honored,this is our first time,your are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've met people who wear different color socks (not mactching), and they're all very smart and talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with platitudinal, there is something special about people who wear mismatched socks (I know because I have been known to do it too LOL) The worst was when I was in a huge rush and I wore nasty old sports socks with a suit, and at the airport, they made my take off my boots...mortifying! I loved reading about you Joanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I'm so happy I joined this community of talented artists and get to see all your great work, it's a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to read about you. Love your 'pretend' and 'serendipity' posts.

    ReplyDelete